Re: Is acroread blind, or ps2pdf dangerous?

Op 14-05-10 19:22, Merciadri Luca schreef:
> Yes, but the problem with evince is that it is a basic PDF reader.
> Acrobat reader includes many completely unimportant functionalities, but
> an important functionality as the automatic refresh is not implemented
> in it, when it is implemented in very simple PDF readers, such as evince.
There are many very proper pdf viewers that handle the auto-refresh very
well. Since pdf got ISO certified, many apps included functionality like
forms. I use okular and kpdf, which do a very good job in rendering also
the complex documents with new pdf stuff (animated transitions,
"animated gif"-like behaviour etcetera etcetera. Acrobat does so as
well, but is just not convenient to use for documents you're currently
texxing.

Sjoerd