Re: Is acroread blind, or ps2pdf dangerous?

Yes, but the problem with evince is that it is a basic PDF reader.
Acrobat reader includes many completely unimportant functionalities, but
an important functionality as the automatic refresh is not implemented
in it, when it is implemented in very simple PDF readers, such as evince.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

All flowers are not in one garden.