Re: KDE4 & KDE3 || Gnome2 & Gnome3

Alan Ianson wrote:

> Yes, that is on my radar too. It looks to be for ubuntu but I am not sure
> of their goals. I'm kind of hoping for kde3 that can be developed and used
> as always for anyone interested and any distribution.
>
> I suppose I am hoping for a lot.. :)

I don't think so. "We, the people" decide what we do. So I think the debian
community could need such kde line for squeeze when it gets stable and for
the current sid when it becomes testing. I don't think kde will make it
cover our needs until at least 4.5. Which means at least one more year. So
I see here a pay off for the effort.

If there were a server space we could setup our unofficial repo for kde3 for
debian.

regards