Re: East Asian fonts in Lenny

On Tuesday 11 May 2010 17:24:02 Nima Azarbayjany wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> How do you add support for East Asian fonts in Debian Lenny?  For
> example, a default install of Lenny does not show some of the fonts at
> the bottom of www.debian.org.

I used to install Japanese fonts via aptitude.  But I rather think that they
were installed by default on my most recent installation, so I can't speak
for now.  Try "aptitude search <language>" and see what happens?  Or do a
google/linux search?

Which East Asian fonts are you wanting, if the language is not in the list?

Lisi