Re: Multiple Graphics cards and HDMI: How to?

KS wrote:

> deloptes wrote:
>> KS wrote:
>>
>> could you also post the xorg log file?
>>
>> regards
>>

> Here it is: http://pastebin.com/ihVCH4Ek
>
> I have been able to login to KDE after the upgrade. Somehow
> plasma-desktop was uninstalled during the process :(
>
> I was able to set the TV on the right of my monitor with proper
> resolution. I haven't checked yet if this settings stay after I relogin
> or not (should have been in bed half an hour ago). One thin which still
> happens is that the KDE panel goes to the TV screen (HDMI signal). How
> can I set it to stay on the LCD monitor?
>
> One more quirk: even with the TV screen disabled, the mouse is able to
> travel beyond the right edge of the LCD monitor display!
>
> Thanks,
> KS

I'm not sure (had a quick look at your log)

(WW) RADEONHD(0): Option "Monitor-VGA-0" is not used
(WW) RADEONHD(0): Option "Monitor-HDMI-0" is not used

in my config (intel 915 card) I'm using in the device section

        Option      "MonitorLayout" "LVDS,VGA"
        Option      "ForceMonitor" "LVDS,VGA"

there LVDS and VGA are for intel driver. you have to check the options for
the radeon drv. they also differ if you are using the native version. I
have seen in the log file CRTC and VGA so I would try with those options

In my monitor section I have

        Option          "monitor-VGA" "PHL"
        Option          "monitor-LVDS" "DLCD"
        Option "RightOf" "DLCD"

perhaps this will help.

Try also to clean up the warnings from the logfile.

regards