Re: tool tips remaining after window switching

On Tuesday 27 April 2010 16:18:01 Celejar wrote:
> The main offender is oowriter.  I think that I've seen a similar
> problem with other applications, but I can't reproduce such right now.

I'd blame oowriter, then.  You can always add more information to the bug if
you are able to reproduce in other applications as well.  OO.o has always
struck me as having a UI that is a bit unusual (probably tracing back to its
time as StarOffice), so it may not be handling its tool-tips the way other
applications are.