Re: Lite SMTP server/daemon

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 12:35:55PM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> msmtp will *not* accept incoming mail (which is what the OP asked for).
> The solution is probably one of exim or postfix, possibly recompiled to
> keep only a minimum of features needed for the given application, an
> answer to Stan's mail will tell more.

Absolutely right. My apologies to the OP.

> P.S. What keyserver are you using, subkeys keeps timing out when mutt
> requests your key

It happenned to me too with some user's key, so I changed my default
keyserver in ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf to

keyserver x-hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net

Now I get better timings:

$ time -p(gpg --recv-keys 448B31EB)
gpg: solicitando clave 448B31EB de hkp servidor
pool.sks-keyservers.net
gpg: clave 448B31EB: "David Sastre Medina (David)
<d.sastre.medina@gmail.com>" sin cambios
gpg: Cantidad total procesada: 1
gpg:              sin cambios: 1
real 0.76
user 0.01
sys 0.00

$ time -p(gpg --recv-keys DEA22DE9)
gpg: solicitando clave DEA22DE9 de hkp servidor
pool.sks-keyservers.net
gpg: clave DEA22DE9: "Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>" sin
cambios
gpg: Cantidad total procesada: 1
gpg:              sin cambios: 1
real 0.29
user 0.01
sys 0.00

--
Huella de clave primaria: 0FDA C36F F110 54F4 D42B  D0EB 617D 396C 448B 31EB