Re: Lite SMTP server/daemon

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:15:33 +0200
export@hope.cz wrote:

> Does anyone know about a tiny  / liteweight  SMTP server for Linux( Debian)? I need the
> server that can accept several connections at the same time .
> I do not need POP3 server

I'm not sure that I can help, but what, exactly, do you mean by tiny /
liteweight?  Binary size, CPU / RAM usage?  IIUC, even the heavy
hitters like Exim use very few resources when not under load.  E.g., on
my system, htop shows Exim at 0 CPU, and only "6484 648 588" for "VIRT
RES SHR".

This has come up before on the list.  What, exactly, are your
restrictions / goals?

Celejar