Re: PDF is blocked for printing, etc. OK for acroread (it behaves as expected), but KPDF allows me to print it, even if it is protected! Why?

/
> From my recollection, KPDF has an option to 'enable' the
> compliance with the 'do not print' feature. But it is not enabled by default.

And I consider this as a normal default setting. The problem is that, in
my situation [see messages before, please], I _had_ to do this, even if
this is not the kind of things I like to do.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.