Re: [OT] Ubuntu vs Debian forums (was recompiling the kernel with a different version name)

No, these are normal everyday people who don't know what Windows or
what Linux is. They have a problem, they call me. No bitching, no
blaming.

In that case there is no really meter what they have. Only you will do him a big favor if you put Debian because in that case they will be much safer from virus's and it's much easier to open synaptic, hit refresh button, upgrade and apply then manually download all app. and next, next, next, reboot.
From my experience it is really much easier to have Debian then Windows.
They will call you less :-)
--
Bye,