Re: ALSA problem?

On Sun, Apr 04, 2010 at 02:19AM +0200, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:

> Are there webcams with an intergrated microphne flying around? This
> woulb be useful for ekiga (skype), isn't it?

There are some alright. My girlfriend's using one for skype all the
time. Don't know which model it is and there's plenty of issues
(mainly skype-related though), mainly with video - own video doesn't
show, the other party's video is distorted etc., - I blame everything
on skype :)

By the way, is there any other (debianized) skype-client apart from
their own one?

> Eöimar

Sebastian