Re: How to read log files

Dotan Cohen wrote:
As a last resort buy a book on linux that covers the subject you want
answered.

That was quite what I asked: where could I read more on the subject?
Dead trees are fine!

Based on your previous posts, I take that to mean

Tell me what book I should get to teach me how to fix errors I may encounter on my linux system.

My answer is  Google is your friend.  I am not about to do your research
for you. This is a Help List but it is expected that the person asking for help has already tried other sources before asking for help here.

Microsoft help costs $, unless you search the net for answers. Linux answers, be they good or bad, abound on the net. Ask the right question and you will get answers. You should have learned some of the questions to ask, Google, by all of the answers you have received in this thread.

Happy researching....

Wayne