Re: unexpected problem with icedove : hundred of storaged mails no longer have a body !

Quoting Mike Dresser on 2010-03-03 15:14:02:
> Icedove has a 4gb folder size limit.. could you have hit that?

If his email traffic is anything like mine, then he should have plenty
of room within that 4GiB limit, considering he has less than 3000
messages -- A 30K-message maildir is only 54MB gzipped. Icedove, IIRC,
stores messages in an mbox-like format.

I believe Angus would have some experience in this regard. I'll give him
a link to this post.

--
 _  Brian Ryans 8B2A 54C4 E275 8CFD 8A7D 5D0B 0AD0 B014 C112 13D0     .
( ) ICQ UIN: 43190205 | Mail/MSN/Jabber: BrianLRyans@gmail.com       ..: