Re: Squeeze Gnome Preferences >> Removable Drives and Media

On 2010-03-26 16:31, Paul E Condon wrote:
I've been running Squeeze on my desktop computer for many weeks and
just today noticed that "Removable Drives and Media" is not available
in the Gnome Preferences menu. It is/was available in Lenny, but not
Squeeze, at least not for me.

Googling indicates this is a known issue, but seems to be ignored as
being somehow uninteresting to GUI users, or something. I can't find
anything that is Debian specific on this.
Help, please.

What help can we offer you, when upstream decides to remove a feature?

--
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak
or the timid."  Dwight Eisenhower