Re: Repartitioning a USB external HD. Need help removing existing partition [SOLVED]

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 06:52:49 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

> On 2010-03-26 00:57, Stan Hoeppner wrote: [snip]
>>
>> Nowhere does it mention Linux, period.  How can you complain about
>> their Linux support when the product literature doesn't mention Linux?
>> So, you assume that the lack of mention means it's supported?  Even
>> though all the other OS's supported are clearly mentioned, down to each
>> version?  You're lying the blame at the wrong feet methinks.
>
> Come on, man!  You know full well that Linux supports tons of stuff that
> the vendor doesn't officially support.

I agree.

In fact, most of the devices and components (95%?) we all are using in
our machines are not Linux compatible if we read the product
literature :-)

It's all about the specs the manufacturers claim their piece of hardware
supports.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón