Re: aptitude package filtering

I tested both of apt-show-versions and aptitude limit approach. There
are differences. apt-show-versions shows which packages are installed
from what archive. The list aptitude shows is, the packages which are
installed and they exists in the given archive. apt-show-versions is
more like what I wanted.

for example if package X is installed from stable and the same version
is available in testing, apt-show-versions doesn't show it but aptitude
shows.

Thanks,
Yavuz