Re: Wireless support

> Does Debian have driver support for the Braodcom 4311 chips in laptops wireless
> cards?

I own a laptop sold with a 4311 (yet lspci gives 4312).
Anyway, you have the b43/ssb modules option with firmware, or
the wl option, available with the packages broadcom-sta-common
and broadcom-sta-source. You have to build the packages with the second
option. Plus, it's "less open", as it has some binary pieces. It's the
same driver than the one offerred "officialy".

I have to add that I have far better performance with the wl module.

--
Omar Campagne Polaino