Re: Searching for small Bug Tracking System

Am 2010-02-24 09:00:40, schrieb Celejar:
> and I've never heard of the problems you claim.  Can you provide bug
> reports?  Corroborating documentation?

For what?  Nobody is interested into!  And if you think, I use this crap
of Mozilla-Forum to post bugs, forget it.  Reporting bugs per web is the
last crap.  If you do not use your account, 6 month later  your  account
is closed.  NO THANKS!

Note:   I have posted it on <debian-user-german> and I had to remove ANY
        sqlite fliles before Iceweasel accepted to start correctly. Also
        Iceweasel was not more able to read it own  JSON  files.  So  if
        this crashs you lost all you bookmarks, history and whatelse  at
        once.  Nice if people know
            user_pref("browser.bookmarks.autoExportHTML", true);

Is there a commandine to for this JSON crap?  I have found nothing.
Also I was not even able to read the sqlite database files.

This mean, you can not backup anything, except 1100 MByte of  JSON   and
SQLITE files from 4 profiles.

OpenSource is in the begining to become annoying!
OpenOffice, Firefox and Pidgin tansforming itself into the last crap.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

<http://www.tamay-dogan.net/>                 Michelle Konzack
<http://www.can4linux.org/>                   Apt. 917
<http://www.flexray4linux.org/>               50, rue de Soultz
Jabber linux4michelle@jabber.ccc.de           67100 Strabourg/France
IRC    #Debian (irc.icq.com)                  Tel. DE: +49 177 9351947
ICQ    #328449886                             Tel. FR: +33  6  61925193