Re: Searching for small Bug Tracking System

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 03:31:48PM +0100, Michelle Konzack
wrote:
> I am searching for a small Bug Tracking System like the
> Debian BTS,  but more lite.  I need exactly
snip

I would have suggested roundup-tracker, right up to

> 3)  Without Database like pgsql, mysql or sqlite

That really kills all your options right there.

> 4)  Handel arround 200 src and 500 bin packages
> 5)  Require not more then 10 package maintainers

That sounds bigger than 'small', and yet you still don't
want a DB backend?

I think your requirements are mutually exclusive.

--
Jon Dowland