Re: Searching for small Bug Tracking System

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:58:28 +0100
Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:

> If sqlite crashs, you have to reconstruct the database by hand.
> Firefox is using SQlite  and  if  I  do  no  backup  the  whole  Firefox
> directory a least two times a day I would be fucked 2-3 times a week  by
> crashes of Firefox.
> Note:  I open Firefox with 3 different profiles and if you have a
>        power outage all three sqlite databases are destructed...

I find all this hard to accept.  SQLite claims to be ACID compliant:

Transactions are ACID even if interrupted by system crashes or power
failures. All of this is verified by the automated tests using special
test harnesses which simulate system failures.

and I've never heard of the problems you claim.  Can you provide bug
reports?  Corroborating documentation?