Re: Searching for small Bug Tracking System

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:58:28 +0100
Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:

> If sqlite crashs, you have to reconstruct the database by hand.
>
> Firefox is using SQlite  and  if  I  do  no  backup  the  whole  Firefox
> directory a least two times a day I would be fucked 2-3 times a week  by
> crashes of Firefox.
>
> Note:  I open Firefox with 3 different profiles and if you have a
>        power outage all three sqlite databases are destructed...

I find all this hard to accept.  SQLite claims to be ACID compliant:

Transactions are ACID even if interrupted by system crashes or power
failures. All of this is verified by the automated tests using special
test harnesses which simulate system failures.

http://www.sqlite.org/about.html

and I've never heard of the problems you claim.  Can you provide bug
reports?  Corroborating documentation?

Celejar