Re: LDAP: possible problems with user authentication

I have been searching for some tools (free software tools) and i have found some:

Apache Directory Server: looks good but i dont like the java stuff. "Apache Directory Server is an open source LDAP directory server implemented in java."

GOsa: looks very good and development in php, could be a good choice, i think

WBSAgnitio: (from Spain) looks good too and it's being implemting in the public administration.. it's like a complete OS with a web interface.

or maybe Fedora Directory Server, RedHat/CentOS directory... maybe a RedHat server may not be a problem to work with Debian servers ¿?