Re: LDAP: possible problems with user authentication

We are really convince that OpenLDAP is way better choice than Active Directory, most if we  already decide that Debian is going to be our Servers OS...

i have been googling about openLdap problems and found nothing very difficult or weird, most of then are user problems: bad configurations, etc.

but really hopping you can tell me more about your experience, personal and with professional (implementations in: industries, commercial, corporations, organizations)

Thanks Joe for the quick replay!