Re: Intel Atom Processor

> That might have been true some time ago, but a 64-bit flash plugins exists
> since some time already, and works as good (or as bad) as the 32-bit one.
>
> Nowadays, the only reason I have a 32-bit chroot in my 64-bit system is
> because my bank's site only works with the 32-bit Java plugin from Sun. The
> Java plugin does exist for 64-bits, but that site in particular does not
> work with the 64-bit version (stupid programmers).

Was still true as of last year sometime, last I checked the 64bit
flash plugin was in alpha, but i suspect its probably gone past beta
by now?

I'll have to give it a try next time I install a distro on my machine
(when i've fixed a hardware failure) and see how I get on with the
64bit version compared with 32bit+PAE.

kelly