hibernate suspend to both under Debian

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 23:55:15 +0000, T o n g wrote:

> Re: [Solved] Suspend/Hibernate under Debian
>
>> Hooray!!!
>> It resumes fine!!!
>
> FYI,
>
> To suspend to Ram under Debian . . .

Hi,

I'm able to do both suspend to disk and suspend to RAM with hibernate,
but I'm not able to do suspend to both no matter what I tried.

Anyone can give me some hints?

Thanks

PS, hibernate suspend to both behaviour:

    * When you call hibernate, your system will suspend to disk and after
that suspend to RAM instead of powering down.
    * When you turn your system back on, it will resume directly from RAM
(which only takes a few seconds)
    * If your battery fails in the meantime (and the image in your memory
is therefore lost), you will be able to resumes from disk.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/