Re: Theming GTK tooltips

* Nate Bargmann <n0nb@n0nb.us> [2010 Jan 11 17:27 -0600]:
> * Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> [2010 Jan 11 13:54 -0600]:
> > widget "gtk-tooltip*" style "tooltip"
> > ***
> >
> > (note the last "asterisk", there must be only one)
>
> Thanks, Camaleó, that works just as I wanted it to

I guess I wrote too soon.  After restarting X I note that the original
packge picks up the custom tooltip colors just fine while any and all
Debian packaged GTK apps that I've tried still have the default black
on grey which is quite mystifying.  It's almost as though they ignore
~.gtkrc-2.0

Strange as this persists even after logging out and restarting X.

- Nate >>