Re: Removing the indent-string quote marker '>' in emails.

On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 03:49:56AM EST, s. keeling wrote:
> Chris Jones <cjns1989@gmail.com>:

[...]

> >  More to the point, couldn't the list managing program identify
> >  those messages and email back the perps that it is very very
> >  naughty and they need to stop doing it immediately, or else be
> >  spanked or even forcibly unsubscribed from the list?

> Please, no.  I hate seeing badly formatted stuff as much as you (trust
> me!), but it's best to communicate if we can.  That's the sharp end.
> All else's gravy.

I was wondering about automating the communication. My guess is that
most of these users don't know what they are doing and don't realize
that they are hurting themselves because some won't even bother reading
their posts.

> HNY!  Accept that some can't/won't live up to your/our expectations.
> Drat!

Well, at least now I know I'm not the only one.

:-)

CJ