Re: alternate web browser etc...

On Fri, Jan 01, 2010 at 05:02:35PM +0100, Bernard wrote:

> Why not 'Opera', even if it is not free (I doubt if it is very
> expensive) ? I may miss the knowledge of something better that
> Opera...
>
> As for newsgroups, I also wish to experiment something new. Up to

Opera hasn't required registration for years now.

I'd like to mention at this opportunity that the Debian standard of "free"
does not refer to money.  It refers to a licensing standard that, as best as
possible, supports open access to information and the programs running your
computer, transparency of the organization and the OS, and acts as a main
element in the Debian Social Contract.

http://www.debian.org/intro/free
http://www.debian.org/social_contract

--