Re: Aptitude Configuration

On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 01:29:54AM -0600, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> In <[🔎] 20091201002006.GA9811@emurlahn.burrows.local>, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> >On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 01:34:11PM -0600, "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr."
> <bss@iguanasuicide.net> was heard to say:

[snip]

> (the last two)
>
> I was hoping to be able to get something like:
>   --\ Versions of e2fsprogs (2)
> i A  1.41.3-1 (now, stable)
> p A  1.41.9-1 (testing, unstable)
>
> or, at least:
>   --\ Versions of e2fsprogs (2)
> i A  1.41.3-1 (stable)
> p A  1.41.9-1 (testing)

I would like to say 2 thumbs up on this ( I would like to see as well)

--
"If we are going to save a generation of young people, our children must know they will face bad consequences for criminal behavior. Sadly, too many youths are not getting that message. Our juvenile justice system must say to our children: We love you, but we are going to hold you accountable for your actions."

	- George W. Bush
01/01/2000
2000 Bush campaign literature