[solved] Only one monitor works with Nvidia 185.18.14 Twinview

Just to put the solution I found somwhere.

At work, I use Debian Lenny on an HPDC7900.
This computer has a network card not supported by the 2.6.26 kernel.

I had to use at least a 2.6.28 (2.6.30 from backports now).
But, as the graphic card is an nvidia one, and as have to monitors, I
had to upgrade th nvidia non-free module to work on that newer kernel.
I use nvidia-kernel-source from sid, with nvidia-glx.

And that did not work, out of the box.

The nvidia module sees my two monitors as CRT-O and DFP-1.
DFP-1 is black, no signal.

I had to force the module to see CRT-0 and CRT-1 !
I did that by adding that line in xorg.conf, Device section :

Option "ConnectedMonitor" "CRT-0, CRT-1"