Re: postgresql installation error

Allan Wind wrote:
On 2009-12-16T20:36:15, Clark Martin wrote:
I recently upgraded from lenny to squeeze on a 2GHz AMD based HP
computer.  It mostly went well but during the upgrade process and
any time I run dpkg, aptitude or synaptic it gripes about
postgresql.

Thanks, that bug report had a fix that seems to have worked.

It does say the next version of postgresql-8.3 is supposed to have it fixed and I have 8.3.8 while the sample in the report listed 8.3.7. It doesn't look like they fixed it, not yet at least.