Flash plugin problem - cant click - amd64 unstable

Is anyone else having problems with the flash plugin
(flashplugin-nonfree) on unstable on a 64-bit platform?

On some sites, the flash videos load but the plugin seems to ignore my
mouse clicks so I can't start the video playing. This does not happen on
all sites - snotr.com works ok, but the video on this page:

http://www.heatbeads.com.au/bbq-tips/44-bbq-tips/149-how-to-light-weber-bbq-heat-beads.html

does not work. I cannot interact with the player at all. All my clicks
are ignored. I can right click to get the context menu, but if I select
"Settings..." I get a dialog that I cannot interact with.

This started happening not so long ago (sometime in the last month I
guess, but I dont use flash sites much so I dont know exactly).

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling flashplugin-nonfree but that
made no difference.