Is This Worth a Bug Report, and if so, against Which Package?

Fresh install of Lenny, minimal (unselected everything in Tasksel during
the install, then aptitude install'd xorg and icewm).

The minimal /etc/X11/xorg.conf file (not included here, but available)
did not allow xorg to detect both monitors. I then ran "sudo X
-configure" which generated an xorg.conf file which did detect both
monitors, but the second monitor is not usable; I can't move windows
over to the second monitor. The addition of the line

  Option "Xinerama"

to the "ServerLayout" section fixed that problem.

Is this a bug worth reporting, or will it be considered more of a
wish-list, or what? And if it's worth reporting as a bug, against which
package should it be reported?

Thanks!

--
Kent West     <*)))><