Annoying Iceweasel (Firefox) urlbar selection

Once upon a time, Iceweasel would not automatically copy the text in
the URL bar when it was clicked (I've always set the
browser.urlbar.clickSelectsAll option to true) to the X clipboard.  For
sometime this has not been the case and with my configuration and
instead Iceweasel helpfully copies the URL bar text to the X clipboard
(it can be seen in Klipper) once clicked.

I wonder how I can get the old behabior back where copying the text in
the URL bar to the X clipboard required selecting it manually with the
mouse in classic X style or typing Ctl-C to copy it once selected.  The
current behavior doesn't preserve the X clipboard so other text can be
copied over the "one click" selected text.

- Nate >>