Re: Inquiry:How to set the Debian server to be automatically rebooted at pre-specified times ?

Please don't top-post.

hadi motamedi:

> Sorry . Why my Debian server does not contain /etc/rc.local bootup file ?

I don't know, but nothing keeps you from creating it. The default file
looks like this:

#!/bin/sh -e
#
# rc.local
#
# This script is executed at the end of each multiuser runlevel.
# Make sure that the script will "exit 0" on success or any other
# value on error.
#
# In order to enable or disable this script just change the execution
# bits.
#
# By default this script does nothing.

exit 0

J.
--
When standing at the top of beachy head I find the rocks below very
attractive.