Re: Inquiry:How to set the Debian server to be automatically rebooted at pre-specified times ?

Sorry . I do not send any message to you Gentlemen before searching in Google . But my specific question is why my crontab settings vanish when my Debian server gets rebooted ? I want to set it to be automaticallt rebooted at 2:00 A.M. each day . But after the first reboot my crontab job will disappear . I asked you to see if you can help me in this regard .
Sorry bothering you and thank you in advance

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 7:56 AM, Javier Barroso <javibarroso@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 8:31 AM, hadi motamedi <motamedi24@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All
> Can you please do me favor and let me know how can I set my Debian server to
> be automatically rebooted at pre-specified times each day ? Please be
> informed that my Debian server version is read as "/proc/version : Debian
> 1:3.3.5-13" and I need it to be automatically rebooted at 2:00 A.M. each day
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=reboot+daily+linux&l=1

Please search in google or any other search engine before asking (this
is a rule in this list) ...

Regards,