Re: Slow booting

I still do not know what is happening between module init and swap
activation. But i think debconf tries to give me a clue

   info: Checking if it is safe to convert to dependency based boot.

   error: Unable to migrate to dependency based boot sequencing.
   error: Problems detected: insserv: warning: script 'K20atieventsd'
missing LSB tags and overrides,
            insserv: warning: script      'S25libdevmapper1.02'
missing LSB tags and overrides,
            insserv: warning: script 'atieventsd'      missing LSB
tags and overrides,
            insserv: warning: script 'libdevmapper1.02' missing LSB
tags and overrides,

atieventsd? It is not installed. I run aptitude purge ~c already. Is
it safe to delete it? I do not understand this LSB tags and so on
terminology.

--
Pozdrawiam