Re: X server won't start after upgrade to squeeze

> works fine on 2 others boxes with nvidia and ati.
> Thierry

what happened when you ran dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg, if you ran it.

>Unfortunately, with this intel graphic card, it does not work.

so let's see, you have three computers all running debian squeeze they all are the same except they have different video cards, unless you're referring to 'onboard' video chips as it were?

If you have 'xserver-xorg' and 'xserver-xorg-core' installed then you should be able to install 'xserver-xorg-video-intel'  if that doesn't make your intel graphic card go, we're just going to have to give up all hope.

--
CK