Re: How to uninstall a kernel and *all* of its "dependencies"?

On Fri October 23 2009, Jari Fredriksson wrote:
> I have not this package installed, so says that command. What good does
> it bring? Documents? I never read documents from my disk, I read them
> from internet.

once installed, I found you bring up a browser, and go to this web page:
/usr/share/doc/debian-reference-common/html/debian-reference.en.html

like this, URL:
file:///usr/share/doc/debian-reference-common/html/debian-reference.en.html

brings up the index. Nice!

if you don't have it on your system, just do:
 aptitude install debian-reference-en ( or your language)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800