Re: How to uninstall a kernel and *all* of its "dependencies"?

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:29:31 +0200
Klistvud <quotations@aliceadsl.fr> wrote:

Hello Klistvud,

> say, 'lib/modules/2.6.30-bpo.2-amd64/misc/fglrx.ko'? Will it also
> clean my /boot/grub/menu.lst of the entries no longer needed?

That'll all be taken care of for you.  After all, it wouldn't be
much of a package manager if you still had to do all the work yourself,
would it?

Further, if you delete system files/directories manually you _may_ end up
breaking something.

--
 Regards  _

Going round on the Circle Line trying to find a way out
Titanic (My Over) Reaction - 999