Re: Could you recommend CD/DVD writer program?

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 09:12:12AM -0300, Leandro Quibem Magnabosco wrote:
> This thread *has* to stop!

Or it could veer lightly back on topic...

Since I have been having so much fun using and learing mutt lately,
and since I've been trying to wean myself off of using GUI programs
(GTK and KDE(k3b))) that need a boatload of dependencies, I thought I would
give the debain package cdw a try.

Cdw's homepage states that the current version is 0.3.93, with
the last release being this August. Debian's package is 0.3.3. Seems a
bit outdated and the feature set seems limited.

The "Copy Audio CD" doesn't really copy a cd, it just "Copy audio tracks
from audio CD to separate files on hard disc". I wasn't even able to
get this to work.

Anybody have any other recommendations for a a good ncurses cd writer
tool? Ideally I would like to be able to do an instant copy (from hda
to hdb) od an audio cd, burn debian and ubuntu iso's, and write data
files to cd and dvd+ and -r.