Re: Could you recommend CD/DVD writer program?

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 01:06:02PM EDT, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Thu,15.Oct.09, 17:33:03, Tim Beauregard wrote:
> > I would like to propose a new list:
> >
> > debian-digression@lists.debian.org
>
> There is an -offtopic list (check my sig), but it seems people insist on
> having these discussions on the "main" list...

Though I agree that this particular 'discussion' does not lead anywhere,
I fail to see why list policy is less worthy of the debian-user list
than the original subject - recommendations for a CD/DVD writer program.

Or are there CD/DVD writer programs that are more suitable when running
debian, rather than Gentoo, Slack, Fedora, Ubuntu..?

What exactly is on-topic to debian-user?

CJ