Re: Fonts looking bad on qt apps

Quoth Jean-François Pirlet at 2009-10-13 18:12...
>> Any one else has noticed this problem and found a fix for that? I would
>> appreciate any pointers to fix this problem.
>
> Same problem here, Debian Squeeze/Testing amd64, Gnome, using e.g. LyX
> or Kile. There seems to be something wrong with the way qtconfig loads
> its settings when you're a normal user.

I recall having the self-same problem with an application back when I
was running Gentoo.  QT weirdness rather than anything to do with the
distribution, I'd say.  (Other than the QT version the distribution is
supplying, that is.)

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Business:      http://www.smiffytech.com/