Mini 10v (was: Lightweight alternative MTA?)

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
What desktop are you running there?

I bounce between Dell's 8.04 GNome and UNR 9.04 GNome. I'm not too keen on GNome but haven't had the bug to move to XFCE or KDE. I many bounce between the two because Dell's 8.04 has better hardware support while UNR 9.04 has newer software.

How many panel applets?

Single panel on the bottom (really dislike the top panel fetish GNome and Mac both have) with 9 applets. Menu, open windows, CPU Frequency monitor, CPU/RAM/Swap monitor, tray, audio, Clock/Weather, desktop swap, trash.

Ever since I got this machine it has handled all my productivity work. Bought a Logitech V470 so I just toss the Mini and the mouse into my bag and off I go. The only thing it cannot handle which I nominally miss is Youtube HD videos.