Re: Kernel 31

Mark Allums:

> Anyone with experience with 2.6.31 yet?  Anything we need to know?

I am running 2.6.31 since at least -rc4 and have no problems. I just
don't like the changes regarding the rfkill framework. On my Thinkpad
X200, Fn-F5 switched on/off bluetooth only and the switch on the side
switched wifi. Now, Fn-F5 switches off Bluetooth as well as wifi, so I
have no easy way to switch off Bluetooth only.

Generally, kernelnewbies.org always provides interesting information:

http://kernelnewbies.org/LinuxChanges

J.
--
All participation is a myth.