Installing postgresql on Debian Lenny

Dear my friends,

I want to install PostgreSQL in my Debian Lenny box.

I can't install PostgreSQL with aptitude:
"
aptitude install postgresql
".

It seems that the aptitude can not find the postgresql.

This is my '/etc/apt/sources.list'.

I have done "aptitude update" too. And it was completed properly.

Please tell me what is my mistake.

Thank you very much in advance.
===
lenny:/etc/apt# dpkg-reconfigure gforge-db-postgresql
lenny:/etc/apt# aptitude install postgresql-8.3 postgresql-client-8.3
postgresql-client Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
The following partially installed packages will be configured:
  gforge-web-apache2
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 199 not
upgraded. Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Writing extended state information... Done
Setting up gforge-web-apache2 (4.7~rc2-7lenny1) ...
Calculating defaults
Reading defaults from /etc/gforge/gforge.conf
Creating /etc/gforge/gforge.conf
SSL Enabled
Creating /etc/gforge/httpd.conf
Creating /etc/gforge/httpd.secrets
Creating /etc/gforge/local.inc
Creating other includes
DBI connect('dbname=gforge','gforge',...) failed: could not connect to
server: No such file or directory Is the server running locally and
accepting connections on Unix domain socket
"/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432"? at /usr/lib/gforge/lib/include.pl
line 37 Error while connecting to database:
at /usr/lib/gforge/lib/include.pl line 39. dpkg: error processing
gforge-web-apache2 (--configure): subprocess post-installation script
returned error exit status 255 Errors were encountered while
processing: gforge-web-apache2 E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an
error code (1) A package failed to install.  Trying to recover:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done

lenny:/etc/apt#
===
my '/etc/apt/sources.list':
#
# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.2 _Lenny_ - Official i386 NETINST
Binary-1 20090629-11:06]/ lenny main

#deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.2 _Lenny_ - Official i386 NETINST
Binary-1 20090629-11:06]/ lenny main

deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ lenny main
deb-src http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ lenny main

deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main

deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main
deb-src http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main

deb http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian/ lenny main non-free
deb-src http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian/ lenny main non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main non-free

deb http://www.lamaresh.net/apt lenny main

deb http://dl.google.com/linux/deb/ stable non-free

deb http://download.skype.com/linux/repos/debian/ stable non-free

deb ftp://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free
deb-src ftp://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ lenny-proposed-updates main contrib
non-free deb-src ftp://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ lenny-proposed-updates
main contrib non-free

deb http://deb.opera.com/opera/ stable non-free

deb http://pkg-voip.buildserver.net/debian etch main

deb http://mirror.noreply.org/pub/tor lenny main