Re: local linux (debian) support

Patrick Holthuizen wrote:
Hello,

Since a few weeks I am thinking about the idea to provide support for
Linux in my local neighborhood for people who do not have much
experience with mailing lists, only speak their native language
(non-english) and/or prefer the physical appearance of a person for some
other reason. Besides participating in a local Linux user group I
thought of the idea to fill a google map with my contact details and
information about which physical area I am willing to provide support
for, for example:

http://maps.google.nl/maps/ms?hl=nl&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=101371347574559367262.0004733f5a52cceeb5c90&z=12

Now I wonder, does something like this already exist? What do you think
about this idea? I for a person think this could be a good idea for
providing something like a physical support network for Linux.

Thanks for your critique in advance!

Sincerely,
Patrick Holthuizen

excellent idea!