Re: Installing postgresql on Debian Lenny-->my /etc/apt/sources.list.

In <[🔎] 20090911131726.26d9dc2f@mandreev>, Ricky Tompu Breaky wrote:
>I can't install PostgreSQL with aptitude:
>"
>aptitude install postgresql
>".
>
>It seems that the aptitude can not find the postgresql.

You'll need to copy and paste the *exact* error message if we are to help at
all.  Preferably, you should also prefix the command with 'LC_ALL=C' so we get
the untranslated error message.

I happen to know a package with that name is available in stable, testing,
lenny-backports, and sid.