Emacs info files

I can't seem to find the info files for Emacs and Elisp.

I have Lenny installed, with emacs-22.

I don't see a separate package emacs-22-doc.

On my Windows box, the Emacs info main directory shows "Emacs" and
"Elisp" (and lots of other things) in the Emacs section of the *info*
buffer.

On my Debian machine (starting emacs -Q), all those entries are
missing, and I can't find the corresponding files on the disk (I tried
'find /usr -name elisp', for example).

What package do I need to install?

Is there some package index that I could have searched to find this
answer?

--
-- Stephe