Re: Wireless stopped working after kernel upgrade

> As udev insists on renaming wlan0 to ath0, I haven't had to rename the

The default udev rules try to remember the name used for network
interfaces (they're stored in /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules
which is automatically filled by some other file I can't find right
now).  So maybe that file stored the previous mapping (keys on the
macaddress which should be the same with the new driver).

I'd recommend you remove the entries you don't need from
/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules.

        Stefan