Re: List Ettiquette

On 2009-08-29 23:14, Neal Hogan wrote:
On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 11:02 PM, JoeHill<joehill@teksavvy.com> wrote:
It's not a question of 'pure', it's a question of standards. The reason we are
all able to communicate is that we all agree to a standard set of symbols to
convey meaning.

I forget when we made this agreement :)

Well before you started using the internet on a regular basis.

If someone comes on here and starts asking us to forgive the
fact that they use different letters than we do, we're gonna say 'go f
yourself', and with good reason.

I have yet to see someone use different letters.

You've never seen a "foreign" language on the Internet??

Obsession with "preserving cultural heritage" is a racist impediment
to moral, physical and intellectual progress.